Blog For Web is now accepting guest post submissions in the following categories:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Business Tips
- Web Tips
- Internet Marketing
What Should You Know?
You surely already know why guest posting is important and you definitely want to deliver only high quality. However, we should mention the fact that we are interested in proper topic research. Topics that are popular and of interest to readers are always preferred. Focus on the categories mentioned above and come up with something as interesting as possible.
Other facts to consider:
- Blog For Web readers love tutorials, actionable content, a really good read and how to articles.
- Our audience is made out of both beginners and professionals in internet marketing and SEO. Adapt to one of the two though. (ie. do not use highly complicated language in an article meant for beginners).
- General topics that have been discussed numerous times in the past are a waste of time for both you and us since readers already know them. Aim for something new, unique or highly interesting.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Post length should be at least 1,500 words.
- No Fluff.
- Proper spelling and grammar.
- Proper formatting.
- Images should be included in the articles with copyright mention. Free use images are preferred. We do reserve the right to replace images if we do not see copyright information. Submit articles as attachments, together with copyright data.
- At least basic SEO optimization.
- Author bio – 2 lines are enough and should include a photograph.
- Include links to a minimum of 2 high authority resources.
- Links will be added with nofollow. For dofollow links, you need to contact us through the Advertise page.
How To Submit Your Article?
In order to make the process as fast as possible, make sure that you follow these:
- Fill the form below.
- Make sure you add topic suggestions and that you tell us what you would like to write about.
- You will get an email message back and can be given the go-ahead. (Do not write before we contact you back)
If the article is accepted, it is published really fast.
We are eager to see your submissions.